Blue Fjord Leaders in the Media
When you want fresh insights and an expert perspective on management, decision-making and communication that melds thinking and feeling, look no further than Shelley Row, PE, CSP.
Why Shelley Row, P.E., CSP
When you want stories on leadership, decision-making, or personal and professional development—and you want fresh insights and an expert perspective—look no further than Shelley Row.
Everyone talks about how to think better but Shelley brings something new to the discussion. Shelley understands that it’s the balance of thinking and feeling, cognition and intuition that really makes the difference in effective decision-making.
Insights into the Minds of Technical Leaders
Shelley’s worked is based on insights from neuroscience, interviews with over 77 executives on the use of intuition in decision-making, and her own executive experience.
Shelley’s work has appeared in Forbes, Fast Company, Huffington Post, Smartblog on Leadership and more. Her book, Think Less. Live More. Lessons from a Recovering Over-Thinker, is available on Amazon.
A Frequent Guest in News, Media, and Podcasts
Possible Story Ideas
- Effective Decision-Making
- Intuitive Leadership/Role of Intuition in Leadership
- Neuroscience of Decision-Making
- How to Stop Over-Thinking
- Effective Use of Feelings in Decision-Making
- Stop Over-Reactions to Save Time and Improve Productivity
- Achieving Personal & Professional Goals
- Women in Leadership
Radio & Podcasts
Articles Featuring Shelley Row
- Intuition Is An Essential Leadership Tool” by Bonnie Marcus, Forbes
- “A Five-Step Process To End Overthinking” by Gwen Morgan, Fast Company
- “The Downside of Leaders Who Care Too Much” by Jennifer V. Miller, SmartBlog on Leadership
- “Dominate in a Male Dominated Business” by Matt Handal, Trauner Consulting
- “Helping LP Move at the Speed of Business” NRF
- “The Right Path to the Right Decision” ASAE
- How to Keep Your Cool in a Driver Coaching Session
Articles by Shelley Row
- “The-4-Cs-of-Communicating-Technical-Topics-to-Non-Technical-Audiences” ASPIRE Magazine
- “Having a Difficult Discussion: A Step-by-Step Guide” ITE Journal
- Effective Leadership in Times of Change: Understanding and Leveraging the Brain’s Response
- Flip the Switches in the Brain: 5 Ways to Motivate Your Team, Staff or Client
- “Four Steps to Manage Over-Thinking” CEO Magazine
- “Four Ways Leaders Use Intuition” Realizing Leadership Magazine
- “Government Decision Making: A Subtle Art Form” CareersinGovernment.com
- “Let’s Face It. Soft Skills Are Hard” SmartBlog on Leadership
- Secrets to Communicating Technical Topics to Non-Technical Audiences
- “Live your Career Dream: Five Steps to Minimizing Risk” ITE Journal
- “Women (and Men) in Leadership Roles: Building a New Yellow-Brick Road” ITE Journal
- “Why Closing your Eyes is a Powerful Leadership Tool” CEO Magazine
- “Three Tips to See Beyond Your Filters for Good Decisions” CEO Magazine
- “One Simple Way That Not Taking Action will Rock Your Productivity” CEO Magazine
- Are People Skills the Answer to Productivity?