Complex Decisions: Why More Data Isn’t the Answer
Complicated decisions are hard enough but with current circumstances, these decisions take on even more complexity. It’s easy to assume that we need more and more data. Grasping for data can lead to over-thinking and analysis paralysis. As complexity goes up, decision-making involves more than just the data. Learn a 5-step process to home in on the real issues to deepen your understanding of the problem, reframe your decision and achieve your goals with less frustration.
- Pre-event calls with organizers to understand program goals.
- Interviews with up to three participants to hear their perspectives.
- 1 to 2-minute promotional video about your event.
- Tailored program including interactive engagement.
- Tailored worksheet to aid retention.
- Free 35-page PDF of The Handbook for Technical Leaders: Ten Top Skills for Managers by Shelley Row, PE, CSP.
- Follow-up emails about the key points to prompt application.
Purchase Books for Your Next Event
For a world of chronic over-thinkers, this book holds the key. In eight easy steps, discover the essential role feelings play in creating a more fulfilling life and rewarding career.
Just a Few of the Many Clients that Trust Shelley
What clients are saying…
Shelley is a dynamic speaker who did a great job engaging the audience at our conference. Her interactive keynote address was a nice change of pace for our group and was a big part of what made this year’s event successful.
Executive Secretary/Treasurer of Transportation Engineers Association of Missouri (TEAM)
Shelley is a master presenter. She engages the audience as if each person is the only one there. Tremendous value across the board and this is valuable for any industry.
Assistant Director, Leadership and Employee Engagement, Arizona DOT
Shelley is not only knowledgeable but her demeanor is infectious – you will want to use all of the skills that you learn.
She completely understands how to be a leader and how to convey those qualities of a leader to others so they can learn. Very motivational!